Abstracts, Full and Short Papers
SEAS’20 will offer a variety of publication formats, including Abstract, full and short papers. Abstracts are limited to 500 words. Full papers are limited to 8 pages and short papers are limited to 4 pages. Submissions must follow the formatting instructions of their respective submission category:
- Abstract formatting guidelines
- Full paper formatting guidelines
- Short formatting guidelines
- Keynote abstract formatting guidelines.
The proceedings will be also submitted to Thomson Reuters Conference Proceedings Citation Index (ISI), INSPEC, DBLP, EI (Elsevier Index) and Scopus for indexation.
- Submissions should be written in English and follow the above formatting guidelines.
- Papers and posters will be reviewed blind. Please prepare your papers accordingly and remove author’s names and affiliation before the submission.
- Authors are requested to submit their papers electronically using the online conference management system in PDF format before the deadline.